General Household Pest Program
Experiencing pest problems in the home is every homeowner’s worst nightmare. The General Household Pest Program focuses on preventing problems before they begin, Clarke Pest Control is your local leader in residential pest control. With over 15 years of experience, you can trust us to control of all household pests, such as roaches, ants, spiders, silverfish, etc throughout the year. This program does not include the control of fleas, ticks, or rodents.
- A complete inspection of the treatment area to identify any high problem areas.
- Complete baseboard spray throughout the home, including garage, patio or porch, and storage areas.
- Bait treatments to your high problem areas such as the kitchen, bathrooms, underneath sinks, closets, and storage areas.
- Spraying the exterior including doors, eaves, windows, entryways, soffit, and fascia areas.
- Granular insecticide application to the perimeter of the structure.
- Attic space treatment. (Recommended once-a-year, Additional Cost)
Inside The Wall Pest Program
INSIDE THE WALL pest control treats household pests where they live. The tubing is a central pest system of tubing lines that is installed in the walls as the home is being built and connected to an external service port(s) on the exterior of the home or business. From the external service port(s) Clarke Pest Control service technicians introduce pest control products in the pest tubes that deliver the product evenly throughout the wall voids. The outside of the structure is then treated to stop pests from entering through windows, doors, and eaves.
Why should I choose the Inside The Wall pest control system over traditional methods of pest control?
There are many clear advantages including:
- Safety – Products are kept within the walls and do not make contact with the homeowners’ family and pets.
- Clean – Chemicals are not being sprayed on the homeowners’ baseboards or in and around their carpeting.
- Economical – Chemicals can last up to six times longer since they are not subject to UV light which tends to break down the material.
- Effective – It works because it kills pests where they live, breed and migrate.
- Convenient – All of the tubing is run to the outside of the home where an exterior terminal box is placed to provide easy access by a licensed service technician. This allows for customers to go about their daily routine and not be inconvenienced trying to set appointments.
- We guarantee our work. If you have a problem in between your scheduled treatments, we will re-treat the problem area at no additional cost to you.
- Service is provided on a quarterly basis (every 3 months) and the office will call you prior to a service visit to schedule a convenient appointment time with you.
- We do not charge any additional fees to initiate service and you are not obligated to sign any contracts that lock you into a service agreement. If you are unhappy with our service you may terminate treatment at any time.
Why Hire Clarke Pest Control?
- When it comes to treating your Inside The Wall pest control system we will give you a plan to help you prepare, so you know what to expect.
- We use only the highest quality products for controlling insects for better results and safety.
- We can give you references of other Inside The Wall pest control customers we have done work for.
- We are licensed and insured.
Finally, we are committed to providing a quick, affordable, and most importantly, effective solution to your pest problem, and we take every measure to protect your and your family’s safety throughout the process.
All Our Work Is Guaranteed!
Get in touch with Clarke Pest Control today for a free evaluation & estimate.
For estimates or questions on our services, please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Clarke Pest Control
PO Box 1766 Lake Placid, Florida 33862, United States